- 08/08/2016 -- Colorado State hosts the Colorado Chromatin Meeting as a part of the Institite for Genome Architecture and Function (IGAF). We were happy to welcome not only Colorado researchers this year, but also a consortium of fellow chromatin researchers from Japan. The collaboration potential between all researchers is outstanding.
- Related Press: IGAF webpage
- 06/01/2016 --The lab welcomes Sydney Barrington, an REU student from the University of West Florida. She will be working for the summer in the lab!
- 05/22/2016 --The lab welcomes Amanda Koch, our second graduate student. Congrats to her on passing her first year examination!
- 05/05/2016 -- The lab publishes in Science! Real-time quantification of single RNA translation dynamics in living cells
- Related Press: | No Longer Lost in Translation (on Phys.org and Science Daily)| | Biochemists image RNA translation in real-time|
- YouTube: The birth of proteins in 3-colors: |movie 1| |movie 2| |movie 3|
- 06/01/2015 --The lab welcomes Preston Villumsen, an REU (research experience for undergraduates) student from Front Range Community College. He will be doing research in the lab for the summer.
05/22/2015 --The lab welcomes Kenneth Lyon, our first graduate student. Kenneth just passed his oral exams.